Search The Web

Google

Monday, November 12, 2007

Working on Sunday....aiyaaa...timkai!!

Well...I want to talk about yesterday.....yeah..its sunday...but..I still have to go to office to do some networking..since the Monowall already installed...then we need to configure network settings on all pc....

Chris already came when I arrived at the office...then we do some testing...cpu yang digunakan untuk Monowall diletakkan di rak server...after everything is done...we check all the pcs and laptops mac address...we'll use the Monowall to put fixed IP for all the pcs...the Mac address is required too before setting the IP address...

Walaupun kerja hari ahad..tapi best gak dapat buat kerja-kerja networking macam ni...haha..lagipun di rumah takder kerja nak buat selain main Supreme Commander (PC) dan FF VII : Dirge of Cerebrus (PS2)..hehe...

The Monowall idea is great..but I don't think other staff will like it...because..after the implementation...I notice that the Internet become slower than before...hmm..I'm not sure yet about the consequences...(betul ka tidak ni english aku nih...ishkk...mudah-mudahan dapat difahami oleh seluruh umat manusia..hahaha)

After everyhting is okay...kami pun pulang looo...hehehe...after that...went to kk for haircut..the tukang gunting make me mad!!!...i don't think he is the real tuking gunting...damn...but there's nothing I can do...

---Today---

Hmm...monday...lazy in the morning to wake up..arghh..but still...I have to work...hahha..
Today the big boss not around..she have exhibiton in KK...yess...thank god...
Still configure the networking...the monowall seems to have so many problems...until now we still don't know how to connect to other subnet....hehehe...need to configure as soon as possible because there will be a training tommorrow...aiyaa...the last training for the U___ company...

Hmm...actually I'm still waiting for my SPA confirmation letter...walaupun jadik simpanan 1 tahun...tetapi at least ok lah daripada "dukacita..anda gagal" yang aku terima sebelum2 nih...hahaha....







0 comments: