Search The Web

Google

Friday, November 9, 2007

Soi Day

The day start with soi things happens....hahaha...never mind la...don't want to talk about it anymore...life is short...(that's what people say..)...so just enjoy your life and be happy all the time...hahaha...

At work ---

Tried to repair some old Pcs at the tehcnical room...I mean old because the pc use Pentium II and 32Mb SDRAM..u know what I mean...it's really outdated technology compare to Pentium Core 2 Duo...and the Quad Core Processor.

We also repair some UPS that not being use for a long time...then we decided to sent it for repair...kebanyakkan UPS ni masalah nya adalah bateri..jadi terpaksa hantar untuk repair kat tempat lain..

Chris and Ah How tried to install Monowall..it's a software to control and manage you networks...

So..that all...but today I realize that I'm very busy (or make myself busy!!)..going upstair and downstair so many times...duhhh...but..it makes me happy...^_^...

0 comments: