Search The Web

Google

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The 'Asam Garam'...

Well...today I'm a lil bit more busy because of the Acer server...perghh...we also kelam-kabut trying to solve the blue screen problem..but after trying bertungkus-lumus...we get very hungry..aiyaaa...oh ya..chris is MC today...that's why I have to do all the technical issue in the office...

I had to add : Thao + Claurence + Ms Beh (big bos) MAC addresses to the Monowall configuration so that they can connect to the LAN and wireless...

Today we went to eat at Taman Tun Fuad (Bukit Padang)...not at the expensive one..at the cheaper one..hehehe...lagipun takder duit nih..the foods there are very delicious...I ordered Thai Sauce Chicken Rice (if i'm not mistaken laaa)..it cost me RM4.80..but believe me..its worth it...nyamm..nyammm..

My big bos told me to open a Public Bank account because she don't want to make a cheque anymore...(aiyaa...kurengg betull...terpaksa lah jugak buat nanti..) then I just answered "ok...ok...ok..." dengan selamba kodokness...wakakaka...

Today..I have to finish my appraisal form...1st time doing this makes me headache...I don't know what to answer later...ahh..don't care la..just say blaa.blaa..bla..then it will be ok...yess!!!

0 comments: