Search The Web

Google

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Server + Backup + Cleaning PC

Today will be the last for the U___ training...yess...then tomorrow maybe don't have much work to do...

Today..me and chris try to repair an Acer Server...it's old model...the problem of the server is..it can't boot up from hardisk, we even try to boot from Win2000 cd...but the blue screen still appear...we try everything we could...but the blue screen seem to be "keras kepala" and "degil" tidak terhingga...I forgot the error but its have to do with the motherboard...then, chris asked me to take out the Hard Disk(HDD) and backup all the data first (the important thing you must do before re-install or format a Hard Disk, especially your customer/client HDD!!)..

We already buy a new HDD as requested by the client. Hitachi 160GB 7200rpm IDE, so all the backup will be store on the new hard disk. I'm the one who have to do all that because Chris went to clinic to periksa the headache he have since yesterday...actually he want to take mc this morning but since the Server is an urgent case...he have to come looo...hehee..

My big bos,Ah How,Thao and Abel still at the exhibition in sutera (since saturday)...so suasana pun agak relax a lil bit and peacefull..but tomorrow diorang datang sudah pigi kerja..aiyaa..
NVM lah...just do what I have to do...

Oh yeah..today..I also cleaned one HP server..it's very dirty inside...so I cleaned it up with brush..fuhh...>_<...banyaknya habuk tidak terhingga...hahaha



0 comments: