Search The Web

Google

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Saturday is working day

Yeah..today is working day and as usual...still working with the networking and pcs problems...that's what we do here...hehe...

Me , Chris and Ah How still repairing some pcs to put at the conference room..we also still trying to configure MONOWALL application to implement it as a DHCP server..actually it's also use as a firewall...I never use this software before so just wait and see until they finished installing...

Nothing much happen today...oh ya...after half day work...me and my brother went to took some picture...kami pergi ke tanjung aru..banyak orang berkelah kat sana..ada yang camping dan ada yang just enjoy the view while eating beramai-ramai...

3G connection at home still slow...I can't update my blog..ciss...I hope Celcom will put more effort to make their connection strong enough especially 3G....come on Celcom..."ada X...ada segalanya"??...heheh..I hope that's true....

0 comments: