Search The Web

Google

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Technician job....OMG!!!!...

Today..datang early skit to work...since I don't have the card to enter the building, I walk around my "lovely office" (ermmm..lovely ker??...for now...only time will tell..)...I take some pictures with my handphone...*nokia 5700 tuuuu..heheh...maybe not very sofisticated but enough for me to take picture even it's only 2MP....but...it's ok laaa....hahaha...

It was around 8:08 a.m...but no one come yet...so I hear mp3s on my phone laa...and hear Hitz.FM....suasana agak bising sedikit sebab ada tukang potong rumput di kawasan kejiranan berdekatan....cis..then I have to use my earphone to avoid that machine sound....

The road to my office...all house around this area can be describe as "mansion"
or "rumah orang kaya"...

Other staff usually come around 8:30....but today...fortunately..mr Ah Law come early...he open the door with his card...yess...akhirnya dapat juga masuk..hahaha...actually I'm a lil bit rush..because I need to prepare the conference room for training...oh yeah...before that..I forget to tell that the company where I work at..(adui..peningnya nak tulis omputih nih...)..provide softwares for hotel , golf club, property management and etc...actually I don't really know about the softwares coz I work as a technical support only...tak pernah pun sentuh pasal software2 tu...hahaha....

Chris (my senior @ my Sifu) told me that we need to go to customer place (i think..er..I can't tell the company name right??) to take a faulty monitor and fix the staff problem - can't install Adobe Acrobat 8.1 to his pc....

At 1st...Chris said it would not take a long time to do all that...i thought he was right....
Then we went to the customer's site...pada mulanya...Chris update the staff pc to win xp SP2...tapi...ada error time install tu...after skip another error...and finished installing...he restart the computer...and then a blue screen appear...a file is missing (biasalah...Microsoft Windows Xp...tidak akan lari dari blue screen...blue screen of dignity...hahaa...i don't know what that mean!!)...then the PC start to acting like a fool....it can't boot normally...then there's only one option...format the PC...but before that we need to backup the user data first...so we re-install the winxp (repair from winxp CD)...

To make it short....the PC problem is actually the hard disk drive..there's a bad sector on the HDD..that's why we can't do anything...even copy and paste...we already told the company HQ in KL to replace the HDD for a new one...chris communicate with Emma from the HQ with MSN...then EMMA told us to give her the HDD serial no.,computer model,cpu serial no....
After that...we have to replace the staff cpu with other cpu yang tidak digunakan...for temporary...anyway...we took about 8 hours on that customer site just to fix the problem and some other things....arghh...8 hours is $#&$#&&#...!!!....but beside that...I learn a few things from sifu Chris about the problem and gain more experiences especially in technical issues...

For other people out there...if u have problem regarding a "blue screen"...dont hesitate to tell me here...hehehe....maybe I can help..hahahahah...bahasa englishku semakin tunggang langgang...lantaklah.....^_^...(actually i want to put more pictures from today events..but since the connection are slow...i can't upload it...maybe i'll put the pictures on other post...maybeee...)








0 comments: