Search The Web

Google

Friday, November 16, 2007

No Mood To work anymore...aiyaaaa...

This morning...when I arrived at the office..the gate door is locked...usually the door is not locked...cis...wasting my time come early to office saja...hahha...kureng..then...I have no choice...I have to wait there until Claurence come laa..duii...if everyday like this ahh...then..no use come early anymore laa..aiyaa...

Today...I don't have any mood to work since what happening yesterday...and this morning...hmmm..I think..I must find another place to work la if the situation is out of control and "menyakitkan hati" saja...hahaha....until then...have to be patience laa..

The Acer server is ok already.we installed all the drivers and put the data back to the hard disk...the client also give us one more pc to be as a backup..just incase if the Acer server down..this pc can replace as a backup server...(betul tak sifu Alex??..hehehe)..

So..this is my works today =
:: Format the 160GB HD to install WIN2000 Server..
:: Find all the drivers for the pc (took a long time...duiiii...)
:: Install updates for the win2000 server (also took a long time...waduhh)
:: Take some pictures...yeahh..
:: Thinking...something for nothing...

Fortunately....tomorrow is not a working day...yess...so..I can relax and read other people blogs laa...(takder kehidupan langsung...huhuh..)...and I can continue my journey on "FFVII-Dirge Of Cerebrus"...heheh...

Here are some of the pictures from yesterday...


-- old/antique sd-RAM & video cards..but still can use maa..--


-- Some old Hard disks and CD-ROM --


-- breakfast with "gardenia"(roti paun..but gone already) and "3+1 teh" --


-- No comment..(just want to waste some water..haha..) --


-- Installing the Win2000 server (rotated shoot) --

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why your last picture 'terbalik'... :)

skyroptix said...

err...because i ambik gambar pun terbalik wahai swordie...hehe...sengaja bah...siau kioo...