Search The Web

Google

Thursday, December 27, 2007

waiting for the final decision...

Yeahh...still in the mood to 'berkompang'....wakaka...unfortunately my 'on leave' has finished already...can't take any Cuti lorr...aiyaa...kalau tidak...bleh gak go to Kuala Penyu again to play Kompang...heheheh...

So...only a few days left for this year to end...(i know...i know..my english is 'tuttttt'..)...so...I'm still waiting for my bos to make her final decision...aiyaa..samada the company still need me or not...this will be the tough one...and the hard one too...for me...errr...I think it this way..' it's better to have a job than 'menganggur' at home doing nothing at all...'...and... ' it's better to have some money in your pocket than 'habuks' / nothing at all..'...heheh..

Just by thinking of this make me headache.....hmmm...no matter what the decision is...I'm ready to face it...don't be afraid la..kan...nothing to lose...just be happy la...huhuhu...life must go on...yeahhh!!!...

0 comments: