Search The Web

Google

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

so many laughs...and enjoy...but for how much longer??

Hehehe...today...Chris come early too...as claurence went outstation to labuan..we have to wait for mdm.Vun to open the gate...

Today...the driver who has resigned come back to office to give his letter of resignation...to make it short...at the end...the driver 'fight' / 'argue' / 'lawan cakap' with the bos regarding of his 'on leave' claim...the driver should have many 'claims' laa...lucky for me because when they fought...they speak in chinese...i can't understand what they are talking about laa...perghh...fyi...both the bos and the driver have their own mistakes laa...then..err...don't want to talk bout it laa...

On lunch time...we went to karamunsing and eat at RCH....actually we went there to buy a cpu 'fan'...the small one tuu...after buy the 'fan'...I go to Micron to buy a new hardisk...320 GB...the price is low enough for me since the other pc shop there sell more expensive for hardisk with that capacity..In the evening...Chris and winson went to Dapan Holdings to send their new 'temporary server'...

Soo....I'm still not sure what my position on this company in the future...if they don't need any technician there...then...i think it's better for me to 'chow' / say goodbye to the company loo...
Heheh...finding another job is not easy too..that's why I need to think twice before make my decision...~sigh...

(more pictures on the next postla..tak sempat plak tadi..hhuhuhuhu...)


0 comments: