Search The Web

Google

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

felt guilty...

Today...have a little bit mood to work...not angry anymore la..nothing much to do..only do some installation and configuration on the win98 pc...

Chris went out to send Claurence to customer site...so..since there's nothing work to do...I just hang around with faridah and the other...the big bos also not around..so..have the time to surf the net and searchin for somethin'...

I guess I need to learn more about networking...so that I can stand on my own without Chris...since Chris will do the software support...~sigh...or maybe...just maybe...I can choose the other path...I mean..another job...yeah...still 'blurr'...don't know what exactly I want...arghh...somebody..please..help me....

I felt guilty because I don't do so much work today....I'm afraid the other staff will think that I'm just a lazy boy or somethin...aiyaa...timkai like this??...But there's really no job to do...should I feel this way...or..just don't think about it....just do my thang and ignore what people think?...adehhh...I don't think that's good either..

So...I still have another two weeks to make my decision...if things going so much difficult..then..I think..it's time for me to go...maybe...I should try to be as a consultant / support...but I have to learn from scratch...which will take looooonnngggeeeerrrr to fully understand the softwares and the other things...so...how???

Hmm...no matter what...I still need to work so that I have some income in my pocket...err...tengokla dulu camner..ehehhee...susah betul nak hidup ni ekk...~sigh...

0 comments: